CNBC has confirmed it will host its eleventh annual Delivering Alpha conference on September 29th, with the event beginning at 9am ET.
Now in its eleventh year, Delivering Alpha hosts a dynamic group of guest speakers – from heavy hitters in the investment community, to influential voices in newer genres such as ESG and cryptocurrency, and prominent economic leaders – to engage in thought-provoking conversations, focusing on topics that are of utmost importance to investors today.
This year, the conference will offer audiences an action-packed agenda created in collaboration with an illustrious group of advisory board members.
Featured speakers for the 2021 Delivering Alpha conference include:
· Orlando Bravo, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Thoma Bravo
· Elizabeth Burton, Chief Investment Officer, Employees’ Retirement System of the State of Hawaii
· Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
· Jim Coulter, Executive Chairman and Founding Partner, TPG
· Brad Gerstner, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Altimeter Capital
· Katie Haun, General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
· Yie-Hsin Hung, Chief Executive Officer, New York Life Investment Management
· Chamath Palihapitiya, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Social Capital
· Purnima Puri, Governing Partner, HPS Investment Partners
· Carine Smith Ihenacho, Chief Governance and Compliance Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
· Shundrawn Thomas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Northern Trust Asset Management
· Ashbel Williams, Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer, Florida State Board of Administration
Some of the themes to be discussed throughout the conference include new opportunities within various asset classes, deeper dives into emerging areas like crypto, and the role investors are playing in shaping societal change.
Exclusive coverage of the Delivering Alpha conference will be featured on CNBC and CNBC.com.
The 2020 Delivering Alpha conference featured United States Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin; Yasir Al-Rumayyan, Chairman, Saudi Aramco; Governor, Public Investment Fund; Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Wealth Management, and Senior Client Advisor, Morgan Stanley; Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Blackstone; and Robert Smith, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Vista Equity Partners, among others.
For more information about the 2021 Delivering Alpha virtual conference including registration and sponsorship opportunities, log on to: cnbcevents.com/delivering-alpha/.