CNBC and Institutional Investor, will host the 10th Delivering Alpha conference on September 30th, with the event beginning at 9am ET.
For the past decade, Delivering Alpha has hosted the biggest names in the investment community including top institutional and sovereign funds, private equity, hedge funds and venture capital, as well as influential political and economic leaders.
CNBC anchors and reporters will lead high-level discussions on the critical issues facing investors in today’s global economy through virtual one-on-one interviews and panel sessions.
Exclusive coverage of the Delivering Alpha conference will be featured on CNBC and CNBC.com.
10th Delivering Alpha Speakers
• Yasir Al-Rumayyan, Chairman, Saudi Aramco; Governor, Public Investment Fund
• Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
• Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Wealth Management, and Senior Client Advisor, Morgan Stanley
• Josh Harris, Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director, Apollo Global Management
• Marc Lasry, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Avenue Capital Group
• Steven Mnuchin, The 77th United States Secretary of the Treasury
• Chamath Palihapitiya, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Social Capital
• Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Blackstone
• Robert Smith, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Vista Equity Partners
• Mark Spitznagel, President and Chief Executive Officer, Universa Investments
• John Vaske, Senior Managing Director and Head of Americas, Temasek
The 2020 conference agenda is being created in collaboration with a distinguished group of advisory board members that can be found here.
The 2019 Delivering Alpha conference featured Michael Pence, Vice President of the United States; Jay Clayton, Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Leon G. Cooperman, Chairman, Omega Advisors; Nelson Peltz, Chief Executive Officer and Founding Partner, Trian Fund Management; and David Taylor, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Procter & Gamble.
Sponsors for Delivering Alpha include Capital Group, FlexShares, Interactive Brokers, Nuveen, PGIM and PIMCO.