TUDN is launching the “Unidos por Los Nuestros, con Pasión” (United for Each Other, with Passion) campaign inviting soccer fans to join the Univision Foundation’s fundraising initiative, designed to help Hispanic families affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
Developed in support of the Univision Foundation, whose mission is to improve the well-being of Hispanic and multicultural communities through charitable giving, community engagement, independent journalistic projects and innovative storytelling campaigns, the fundraiser will benefit “Latino Community Foundation,” “Scholarship Junkies,” and “No Kid Hungry” by offering the audience the opportunity to visit Univision.org and make a donation in support of the community until Sunday, May 31.
As part of the initiative, fans will also have the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes to win historic game worn jerseys donated by soccer stars such as Jonathan Dos Santos and Carlos Vela, as well as popular Mexican soccer clubs, Club América and Guadalajara. Winners will be announced on Sunday, May 31 during a live coast-to-coast broadcast of the No. 1 Spanish-language sports and entertainment news program “República Deportiva” at 3 p.m. ET, simulcast on Univision and TUDN. Additionally, fans can join the conversation using the hashtag #unidosconpasion on social media.
Star-studded items featured in the sweepstakes include:
• Jonathan Dos Santos’ 2018 World Cup Jersey: talented Mexican midfielder is donating his game worn jersey in Mexico’s historic victory over Germany in the 2018 World Cup.
• Carlos Vela’s 2018 World Cup Jersey: prolific striker is donating the jersey he wore from the 2018 World Cup round of 16 matchup versus Brazil.
• Hristo Stoichkov’s Barcelona Jersey:Ballon d’or winner is donating an autographed 1992 Barcelona European champion jersey.
• Iván Zamorano’s 1+8 Jersey:legendary striker is donating an autographed version of his historic 1+8 Inter Milan jersey.
• Jorge Campos’ Iconic Jersey:popular Mexican goalkeeper is donating an autographed jersey from his line of goalkeeper uniforms.
• Club América: Las Águilas are donating an autographed jersey worn by Raúl Jiménez for his last game with the club.
• Club Deportivo Guadalajara’s Anniversary Jersey: fan-favoriteChivas are donating a special edition jersey, numbered 0001, celebrating the club’s 110th birthday.
“Unidos por los Nuestros, con Pasión” is an extension of Univision’s recently launched initiative to help the Hispanic community grapple with the impact of the pandemic, providing access to critical health and economic-related resources while aiming to close the in-language information gap that Hispanic Americans are experiencing during this heightened time of need.
For the full list of items, as well as rules and regulations*, please visit www.Univision.org.
*Donation not necessary. Void where prohibited. Approximate retail value of each prize is between $ 150 and $300. For those 18+ who live in the U.S. Opportunity of winning depends on number of participants.