More than 80 Team USA athletes will join Olympic wrestling champion and Tokyo 2020 hopeful Jordan Burroughs as he hosts the 2019 Team USA Awards.
The 2019 Team USA Awards will honour and celebrate the most outstanding U.S. performances from throughout the year, including women, men, teams and coaches of the year.
The gala event that will be broadcast by NBC will include red-carpet interviews, the awards ceremony and post-event interviews with award winners.
Those confirmed to attend include;
• Adeline Gray (wrestling), five-time world champion
• Vincent Hancock (shooting), two-time Olympic champion
• Ashleigh Johnson (water polo), Olympic champion
• Oksana Masters (Para Nordic skiing and Para-cycling), eight-time Paralympic medalist
• Rico Roman (sled hockey), two-time Paralympic champion
• Allysa Seely (paratriathlon), Paralympic champion
• Maggie Steffens (water polo), two-time Olympic champion
The event will also feature medal reallocation ceremonies for the Team USA two-man and four-man bobsled teams from the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014. Chris Fogt (four-man), Steve Langton (two-man and four-man), Curt Tomasevicz (four-man), and family members of the late Steven Holcomb (two-man and four-man) will receive their Olympic silver medals and be honoured in special medal reallocation ceremonies.
In addition, six-time Olympic swimming champion Amy Van Dyken will be awarded the Jesse Owens Olympic Spirit Award and give an acceptance speech at the event.
The Best of the Year ceremony will take place on Tuesday, November 19th, at Universal Studios in Los Angeles and will be televised by NBC on December 22nd at 3pm ET.