ATA Football and NBC Sports are teaming up to air more than 100 Women’s soccer matches from around the world, beginning with Manchester United Versus Reading.
ata football, a women’s soccer company with a mission to elevate the game globally through unprecedented access and a community of fans, coaches and players, announced an exclusive U.S. partnership with NBC Sports to increase visibility for the best women’s soccer matches from around the world.
NBC Sports and ata football teamed in 2020-21 to present 50 Barclay’s FA WSL matches across their platforms.
This season, NBC Sports’ coverage of Barclay’s FA WSL coverage increases to 57 matches, including two on NBC and the remainder across CNBC, NBC Sports Network (NBCSN), NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app.
NBC Sports and ata football will also feature select, high-profile live matchups from D1 Arkema (French) and Primera Iberdrola (Spanish) expanding access to women’s soccer’s most iconic clubs and biggest stars through ata football’s exclusive league rights and agreements.
Initial action kicks off this weekend with six matches including:
Barclay’s FA WSL
• Friday, September 3rd: Manchester United vs. Reading; LIVE 2:45 p.m. ET on NBCSports.com/NBC Sports app and atafootball.com
• Saturday, September 4th: Everton vs. Manchester City; LIVE 8:30 a.m. ET on NBCSports.com/NBC Sports app; same day delay at 10 a.m. ET on NBCSN and atafootball.com
• Sunday, September 5th: Arsenal vs. Chelsea; LIVE 7:30 a.m. ET on NBCSports.com/NBC Sports app; same day delay at 9:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and atafootball.com
• Friday, September 3rd: Montpellier Hérault SC vs. Paris Saint-Germain; LIVE 12:30 p.m. ET on NBCSports.com/NBC Sports app and atafootball.com
• Sunday, September 5th: Olympique Lyonnais vs. As Saint-Étienne; LIVE 7:00 a.m. ET on atafootball.com
• Saturday, September 4th: FC Barcelona vs. UDG Tenerife Egatesa; LIVE 6:00 a.m. ET on atafootball.com
“We’re excited to expand our partnership with ata football to bring top flight international women’s soccer to millions of Americans,” said Wendy Bass, NBC Sports Senior Vice President of Programming & Rights Management.
The extension of its partnership with NBC Sports is a testament to ata football’s accelerated brand growth and its recognition as a “one-stop-shop” for the global women’s soccer community. “Our vision from day one has been to make women’s soccer more visible, accessible and valued,” said Co-Founder and General Manager of ata football, Esmeralda Negron. “NBC Sports has been a tremendous partner, and we’re thankful for their role in putting the best in the world on center stage leveraging our exclusive rights and league relationships.”
In addition to their broadcast across NBC Sports properties, certain matches will be simulcast at atafootball.com. The site streams matches and exclusive highlights from around the world, as well as premium content via partners like Just Women’s Sports and The Equalizer, instructional videos, and virtual events. Users can subscribe to view live matches and gain unlimited content access at atafootball.com/members for $6.99/month or $4.99/month with an annual subscription.
ata football is supported by Miami-based investment firm 777 Partners. The company is part of 777’s growing portfolio of sports, media and entertainment properties. Other investments include Fanatiz, 1190 Sports, Nunchee, Sevilla FC and the London Lions.