CNBC has announced the line-up for its new conference, CNBC Evolve, which will take place on Wednesday, June 19th in New York City.
The Evolve series, sponsored by Abbott, features iconic legacy companies and executives who are adapting and innovating in this era of disruptive technological change to transform the future.
Featuring best-in-class CEOs and innovators in conversation with CNBC anchors and reporters, CNBC Evolve provides a forum for companies to share strategies, tactics and lessons learned in a peer-to-peer environment.
Speakers will include:
- Tim Armstrong, Founder and CEO, the dtx company; Former Chairman and CEO, AOL
- Mark Bertolini, Former CEO, Aetna; Author, “Mission-Driven Leadership: My Journey as a Radical Capitalist”
- Hal Gregersen, Executive Director, MIT Leadership Center; Author, “Questions are the Answer”
- Ron Johnson, CEO, ENJOY; Former SVP, Apple Retail; Former CEO, JCPenney
- Hubert Joly, Chairman and CEO, Best Buy
- Jeff Raider, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Harry’s
- Dov Seidman, Founder and CEO, LRN
- Admiral James Stavridis (USN Ret.), Operating Executive, The Carlyle Group; Former Supreme Commander, NATO
- Mark Thompson, President and CEO, The New York Times Company
Interviews and content from the program will also be featured on CNBC’s Business Day programming and CNBC Digital.
CNBC Evolve in New York, NY is the first of three Evolve events in 2019 with additional conferences being held in Chicago, IL on September 24 and Los Angeles, CA on November 19.
For more information about CNBC Evolve, Click Here.