CNN Business has revealed its third-annual list of “Risk Takers”, a special series that spotlights leaders across sectors who have made big bets and strategic decisions that change the future of business.
The 2021 list features ten leaders who have instituted innovative ways to navigate the Covid-19 pandemic, climate change, technological disruption and bold solutions for America’s racial reckoning.
Hosted by CNN Business’ Rachel Crane, the trailblazers listed below will be featured in exclusive video interviews and articles over the course of several weeks across CNN Business platforms.
2021 Risk Takers
• Eric Yuan, Zoom CEO
• Dawn Davis, Bon Appétit Editor-in-Chief
• Tyler Hamilton, Nimo Hirad & Bashir Mohamed, Amazon Employees
• Chris Paul, Head of NBA Players Association; Michel Roberts, Executive Director of the National Basketball Players Association; Adam Silver, NBA Commissioner
• Donna Langley, Universal Filmed Entertainment Chairman
• Tim Sweeney, Epic Games CEO
• Vanessa Pappas, Interim Head of TikTok
• Mukesh Ambani, Reliance Industries Chairman
• Brian Chesky, Airbnb CEO
• Killer Mike, Greenwood Co-Founder
For more, go to cnn.com/risktakers